What is Bootstrap?
- Bootstrap is a free front-end framework for faster and easier web development
- Bootstrap also gives you the ability to easily create responsive designs
What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive web design is about creating web sites which automatically adjust themselves to look good on all devices, from small phones to large desktops.
Why Use Bootstrap?
Advantages of Bootstrap:
- Easy to use: Anybody with just basic knowledge of HTML and CSS can start using Bootstrap
- Responsive features: Bootstrap's responsive CSS adjusts to phones, tablets, and desktops
- Mobile-first approach: In Bootstrap 3, mobile-first styles are part of the core framework
- Browser compatibility: Bootstrap is compatible with all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Opera)
Where to Get Bootstrap?
There are two ways to start using Bootstrap on your own web site.
- Download Bootstrap from getbootstrap.com
- Include Bootstrap from a CDN
One advantage of using the Bootstrap CDN:
Many users already have downloaded Bootstrap from MaxCDN when visiting another site. As a result, it will be loaded from cache when they visit your site, which leads to faster loading time. Also, most CDN's will make sure that once a user requests a file from it, it will be served from the server closest to them, which also leads to faster loading time.
Related Results :
- Related Posts are generally User Blog posts.
- or Other tutorials from other networks of w3clan.com.
- Any registered user can create related posts based on search term tags.